Sunday, October 21, 2007

Early Gift From Mother Nature!




We had our second snow of the season lastnight and awoke to some mighty pretty scenery in our yard. With all the moisture from the snow the Maple leaves are dropping quickly! I had to rush outside and snap a few shots before it was gone.
In other parts of our yard the leaves are still nice and green. The photo on the right is of our forsythia bush...still covered with green leaves. It was absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE THE SNOW!
And to top it all off...a Stellar's Bluejay made quite a racket as it raced from one tree to the next. I've seen TWO....I said TWO...Bluejay's in this area in my whole life. What a lovely gift from God for a Sunday morning...Thank you Father!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures look like postcards! We are toughing it out in the fires here - no work today due to freeways being closed and so many people be evacuated, including my daughter and her husband and my sister and her husband. It's terrible - I would welcome some cooler weather - you are very lucky. Cheryl (Jeremiah's aunt)