Wednesday, March 04, 2009

FAMIGLIA!

Once again I just have to say what a wonderful thing it was that I gave birth to seven children. This weekend we moved out of our family home of 34 years, and into a newer home (bigger house, smaller yard). The kids were AWESOME! Dad and I could never have done it without them. And, it was fun. They were real troupers as they quickly and very proficiently (I might add), got the job done in short order. Thanks kids! All of you were great!

And . . . I'm glad I went from a smaller home to a bigger one. I can't imagine doing the reverse. I'm still trying to find places to put things. It'll take us a while to get things the way we want them, but the hard part is done. Thanks kids! Love you tons!

mOm

2 comments:

Tanielle said...

Cute blog!!! Happy for you and the move, what a great family you have! Have a great Thursday!

Goldie said...

Notice that the kitchen is the hardest room to get organized? There are so many cooking utensils and they all have to be placed conveniently for daily use! Luckily, I also moved from a smaller space to a larger one, and I have tons of kitchen cabinets now. YAY! Maybe you'll enjoy cooking more in your new kitchen?

Have fun!
XXXXOOOO