Friday, March 27, 2009

Spending Habit!

Ok--we have moved into the city! Now that may sound normal to all of you but it has created a big problem for me--AVAILABILITY! I used to live 15 miles out of town so I would plan my trips and only shop for things on my list. Now, I'm so close that if I read an ad, I'm THERE! Not to mention the fact that moving into a new house has required us to do some shopping for things for the house--like rugs, blinds, etc. But I have discovered that I like to spend money and somehow THIS HAS GOT TO STOP! This week alone I purchased a head/footboard for my king size bed and a new game table for my huge, EMPTY family room. While I pride myself on being frugal and a "Clearance Shopper Extraordinnaire", I have to draw the line. I'm hoping that as it gets warmer and I can be outside more, my spending habit will be replaced by lots of rewarding yard work. But then . . . we have a nice big yard with absolutely NO plants in it. Ah-oh! I see a garden shop in my future!

Gam

1 comment:

Chapmans23 said...

I have to say that living in the city would cause some spending problems. I since i know you so well I have to say it will only get worse the warmer it gets. Nice blog background by the way.