Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Peeps are Drying!

It seems that everyone I know has a cooking blog. Since I HATE to cook I will now provide you with my own personal recipe for an Easter delicacy. Go to your local Wal-Mart and purchase approximately 5 packages of those little marshmallow peeps. In this high-tech age peeps can be purchased in a myriad of colors. Once you get them home, remove the cellophane wrapper and set them up high to dry. You must do this now so that your peeps will be mature and ready for Easter in approximately one month. If you place them where you can see them your are highly likely to devour these small delicacies before they are dried to perfection. Good luck and enjoy.

Gammie

As I type this blog, my little yellow canary named "Peeps" (named after the afore mentioned Easter candy) is quivering in his cage!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

You're so funny, Mom. Thanks for the secret recipe. :^P

Goldie said...

Peeps are EVIL...I stay away from them... *shivers*

Tanielle said...

Not a big fan of Peeps, but my hubby loves them. Hope all is well with the new house!!!