Monday, March 30, 2009

Be Careful What You Write!

Feeling very adventurous I signed my blog up with adsense! Everyone told me I should be advertising on my blog as a way of making money! "What the heck--I'll give it a shot," I thought. I went online, made the request for my blog, and then checked off anything that looked "objectionable" to me. I'm good, right? WRONG! If you scroll down you read "My peeps are drying." This refers to those little marshmallow delicacies we all buy at Easter time.

So today, I'm checking my blog to see if anyone is bothering to read this stuff--and low and behold--right there on my blog was an ad for--of all things . . . PEEP SHOWS--adults only! What? When I was writing about Peeps (which is also what I named my bird because he reminded me of the aforementioned candy) it never occurred to me that that word would also link with "peep shows",the ADULT kind. So my goal for the day is to find a way to block "peep shows" from my adsense account. This may prove very difficult as I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. But that's pretty obvious--or I wouldn't be advertising peep shows to the world. I'm on it!
Gam

3 comments:

Gwen said...

No use trying to hide your habit. Hahaha! J/K I hope you're able to figure it out!

Goldie said...

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!

OH NO!!!!!

Tanielle said...

Too funny! Laughed my head off, then shared with my Hubby! Glad you're loving the new home!